Dynia & Associates, LLC objective is to provide all facets of customer service, collection, and legal remedies while providing a compliant, quality experience for all people that come in contact with our employees. We have invested heavily in compliance, quality assurance, top performers, technology, proprietary scoring, and customer support to deliver great service to our clients. and customers. With emphasis in pre-legal collections , and a strong niche for bankcard, retail, auto, student loan, mortgage, and DDA account collections, Dynia law firm can also file direct suits in Illinois and Wisconsin, collect nationally, and file with experienced “of counsel” in 13 other states.
At Dynia & Associates we believe in a “ back to the basics” approach and promote a courteous, compliant, and ethical work environment.
- • Compliance, call monitoring, recording, and enhanced QA staff
- • Talented, tenured, compliant, and experienced collectors
- • Doing it the right way all the time
- • Focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations
- • Individual skip tracing and tested waterfall automation.
- • Dedicated and pooled environments based off internal score driven strategies
- • Pre-legal, legal, post-judgment, and all stages of collections in between
- • Recognition and pay for performance compensation to our employees
- • Training, quality assurance training, corporate culture training, client specific training, refresher training, CFPB awareness and complete compliance training